616 Majestic Oak Dr, Apopka
Diamond Hill Beauty in Sweetwater Country Club! Wonderful open floor plan with split bedrooms and high ceilings. Four bedrooms and 3 full baths. The master suite/bath has dual sinks, garden tub, separate shower, and custom built out closet. The spacious kitchen is open to the family room and pool/ lanai area , making it the perfect home for all of your year around entertaining. Double glass doors lead to the formal living room which could easily be converted to second office/ game room to fit your family needs. The garage is over sized with an extra bay for storage and work space. Outside living area includes screened in pool with covered lanai and an additional brick paver patio. Community features are tennis courts, Lake Brantley access, playgrounds, ball fields, and a community center. This home is a 10 minute walk or bike ride to Wekiva Springs State Park. Call for private showing today.
- MLS® #O5745425
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,539
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Park, Playground, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Heritage Realty
- Address616 Majestic Oak Dr
- SubdivisionSweetwater Country Club, Diamond Hill
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market38
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 17th, 2018 at 3:00am EST.