17521 Cobblestone Ln, Clermont
Spectacular CUSTOM HOME located in the desirable LAKE FRONT community of MAGNOLIA POINTE. This MOVE IN READY, 4-bedroom, 3 full bath home has over 3,500 square feet of living space!!!! The home is a traditional, classic floor plan with HUGE GORMET KITCHEN, solid wood cherry cabinets, stainless appliances, gas cook-top, granite and built in oven. Open floor plan is wonderful for entertaining. Home features crown molding, hard wood flooring, high ceilings, first floor bedroom, perfect for guests, HUGE BONUS ROOM which can serve as an office, home theater room, or teen suite. Formal living and dining rooms. Enjoy the loft area with a good book or step out onto the balcony and enjoy an evening watch the Disney fireworks. Large owner’s suite offers 2 walk-in closets and adjoins to the master bath with jetted garden tub, dual vanities, bidet and linen closet. NEW Carpet in all the bedrooms, new paint throughout entire house, Solar heat for pool, and new pool pump. Invite all your family and friends over for a BBQ and enjoy the oversized lanai, fabulous pool and outdoor summer kitchen. THIS IS A FANTASIC HOME FOR ENTERTAINING. HUGE 3 car garage!!! Magnolia Point is a Guard Gated community with tennis, boat ramp and dock on large lake. Close to Turnpike, shopping, restaurants and so much more.
- MLS® #O5735655
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,536
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Propane, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Water Access
- ParkingOn Street
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame (FSC Certified)
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
- Address17521 Cobblestone Ln
- SubdivisionMagnolia Pointe
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market24
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2018 at 12:46pm EDT.