4085 Kingsley St, Clermont
Rare St Martin model hat has been lived in only seasonally. Very open floor plan with a large kitchen and lots of cabinets. The kitchen has solid Oak cabinets that were hand made with pull outs, soft close drawers and crown molding on uppers. Counter tops are the very top end Formica with stainless steel sink Newer Stainless steel appliances also. Almost 1800 Sf of living area and 2 bedrooms plus a den. New roof in 2015 was put on the home. The Master bath has a garden tub, dual sinks, separate shower & walk in closet. Furniture is negotiable and home could also be purchased completely turn key. The landscaping has been redone on the home for nice curb appeal. The lanai has vinyl windows. There is a transferable Apex bond on this home also. The garage floor has been painted and the original kitchen cabinets added to the garage for storage. Kings Ridge is a 55+ gated golf community located in the rolling hills of Clermont, Fl Enjoy the mulit-million $ clubhouse with 3 heated pools, 2 spas, tennis & pickle ball courts, Bingo, cards,dances, clubs galore and much much more! You can take your personal golf cart to the Kings Ridge Plaza for groceries, dining, banking and more.
- MLS® #O5735456
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,782
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Wheelchair Access, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Classic Iii Re
- Address4085 Kingsley St
- SubdivisionKings Ridge
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market22
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2018 at 12:31pm EDT.