9927 Giffin Ct, Windermere
Private Grandeur Embodied Isleworth Estate - Situated on 3 acres overlooking tranquil panoramic Lake Butler sunset views. This magnificent custom estate is comprised of approximately 31,000 square feet of living space, which includes a 6,000 square foot indoor basketball court. Beautiful double, curved stair cases greet you in the two-story foyer and guides you to the estate’s magnificent great room. The great room boasts approximately 1,170 square feet, built-in sofas, 2 story marble fireplace, wood beams with large corbels then complimented by a wall of glass showcasing the serene views of Lake Butler. Experience deep rich color tones, large open doorways, and beautiful hand-crafted wood paneling and moldings throughout majority of the home. The astonishing estate was designed with lake views in mind for almost every room. Other highlights include gated entry, full house Crestron technology, 17 plus car garages with showroom details, 3 fireplaces, walk-in humidor and wine storage, two story ceilings, 15 feet in depth pool with rock wall water feature, summer kitchen, custom chef’s kitchen, covered cabana and 10-foot privacy wall.
- MLS® #O5704312
- Full Baths11
- Half Baths4
- Square Footage31,000
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Custom, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Gas, Public
- ParkingDriveway, Golf Cart Parking, Oversized
- # of Garages17
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Cul-de-sac, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Street Private
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Listing OfficePremier Sothebys Int'l Realty
- Address9927 Giffin Ct
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code34786
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Indoor Grill, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Days on Market35
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 21st, 2018 at 11:59am EDT.