2698 Eagle Lake Drive, Clermont
This home has it all! Amazing move-in ready basement home in the Reserve at Lost Lake -- available for a quick closing. The original owners have taken great pride in maintaining this this beautiful 4 bedroom and 3 bath home - plenty of space and storage throughout. The main floor offers a large owner’s retreat with tray ceiling, his and hers closets and nicely appointed bath with dual sinks, garden tub and separate shower. Impressive kitchen features Corian counter tops, 42” cabinets, tasteful backsplash, breakfast bar and adjacent nook with built-in butler’s pantry. Relax or unwind in the family/great room or on the screened-in balcony nearby. The den/library/office is enclosed with French doors is a flexible space that could be used as a formal living room. Lastly the two additional bedrooms on the main level share a full bath with dual vanities and tub with shower.....But wait, there’s more! The downstairs basement offers plenty of space for entertaining or an in-law suite. Watch all your favorite movies in this awesome theater room – which includes all equipment. The tiled great room is large enough to host plenty of company and will rival any “man-cave” out there. A separate game room area could also serve as a second family room. Here you’ll find the 4th bedroom, adjacent full bath and storage room. The screened-in porch features a hot-tub – just another place to relax in this unbelievable property.
- MLS® #O5542757
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,209
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, City Water, Electric, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesFees Required, Park
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Gutters / Downspouts, Hot Tub/Spa, Irrigation System, Oak Trees, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationBasement, Slab
- Days on Market111
- Address2698 Eagle Lake Drive
- SubdivisionClermont Lost Lake
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Crown Molding, Inside Utility, Rods, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Wall Units / Window Unit
- CoolingCentral, Wall Units/Window
- StoriesOne Story, Two Story
- ElementaryLost Lake Elem
- MiddleEast Ridge Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
Price Change History for 2698 Eagle Lake Drive, Clermont, FL (MLS® #O5542757)
|Price Reduced||$372,000||$2,900 (0.77%)|
|Price Reduced||$374,900||$4,100 (1.08%)|
|Price Reduced (from $379,900)||$379,000||$900 (0.24%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 25th, 2018 at 12:48pm EST.