3666 Maidencain St, Clermont
**UNDER CONSTRUCTION**: THE GALEN features a 2 story 4/2.5/2 with a flex room with the right amount of comfort for the whole family. The spacious kitchen with separate island has loads of preparation surface and a breakfast bar for meals and snack-time. The great room allows for enough space for entertaining guests. The flex room could be your office, formal dining, den or "man cave", you decide!! With 4 bedrooms upstairs, the family can enjoy their own separate space so they can relax, read, learn and play games. Come by, take a look, feel the comfort, enjoy the space and just fall in love. Seller contributions of up to $7,000 in CLOSING COSTS when using DHI Mortgage. Contact the sales rep today for more information and to schedule an appointment !! **Please note that no representations or warranties are made regarding school districts or school assignments; you should conduct your own investigation regarding current and future schools and school boundaries.
- MLS® #O5540594
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,432
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Available, City Water, Public Sewer, Public Utilities, Street Lights
- FeaturesFees Required
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market138
- Address3666 Maidencain St
- SubdivisionSawgrass Bay Ph 2a
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Inside Utility, Unfurnished, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySawgrass bay Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeD R Horton Realty Inc
Price Change History for 3666 Maidencain St, Clermont, FL (MLS® #O5540594)
|Price Increased||$269,490||$1,000 (0.37%)|
|Price Increased||$268,490||$2,000 (0.75%)|
|Price Increased (from $265,490)||$266,490||$1,000 (0.38%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 25th, 2018 at 12:48pm EST.