13625 N Jacks Lake Rd, Clermont
GEORGOUS APPROXIMATLEY 8 ACRES IN CLERMONT BUT STILL IN COUNTY. PROPERTY NEXT DOOR HAS BEEN CHANGED TO HIGH DENSITY USE AND APPROVED FOR ASSISTED LIVING PROJECT AND ANNEXED INTO THE CITY OF CLERMONT. THIS PROPERTY WOULD BE GREAT AS A TOWNHOME DEVELOPMENT, ASSISTED LIVING, OR APARTMENTS. YOUR DEVELOPER WILL LOVE THE LAKE VIEW.
- MLS® #O5539052
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,825
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Cul-de-sac, Hilly, In County, Street Dead-End, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAbove Ground
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives Lifestyle Gr
- Address13625 N Jacks Lake Rd
- SubdivisionLake Highlands 20-22-26
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Concrete, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Hood, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market377
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2018 at 1:45am EDT.