(Undisclosed Address), Windermere
Presenting Central Florida’s most exquisite Lake Butler estate tucked behind the secured manned gates of Lake Butler Sound. Offering 20,240 sq ft under air (31,000 gross), on nearly 5 acres and 547 feet of lake frontage, this double-lot oasis offers a magnificent residence with multiple outdoor living and entertaining areas, private guest quarters, 8-car garage, lighted tennis court with basketball, sand volleyball, citrus orchard, zip line, children's treehouse with electricity, and a resort pool with grotto and swim up bar with hibachi grill. Exceptional interior amenities in this 9 bedroom, 17 bath mansion include a two-lane bowling alley, complete fully-equipped sports bar with pool table, theater, full gym clubhouse, large arcade, elevator, caterers’ kitchen, formal dining room with adjacent children’s dining room, wine and ventilated smoking lounge- plus two private wings with bedrooms and separate living areas with kitchenettes. The spectacular master wing includes a bedroom retreat with sitting area, bath with double showers, private outdoor showers, double toilet rooms, a separate steam and sauna room bath, his and her closets, private salon, laundry room, and recreation room or second gym with motor court access. State of the art smart home technology controls music, lighting and video surveillance. Multiple balconies, outdoor kitchens, and recreation areas include a screened boat dock with sundeck. An unrivaled property securely positioned within one of Windermere’s most exclusive communities.
- MLS® #O5498420
- Full Baths13
- Half Baths4
- Square Footage20,240
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Gas, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Park, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Covered, Golf Cart Garage, Portico, RV Garage
- # of Garages5
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewConservation Area, Cul-de-sac, In County, Street Private
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake, Lake/Chain
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Other
- ExteriorBlock, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Sauna, Tennis Court(s), Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market403
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code34786
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Living Room, Other Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWindermere Elem
- MiddleBridgewater Middle
- HighWindermere High School
- Listing OfficeStockworth Realty Group
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2018 at 6:00am EDT.