6804 Washington Pl, Bradenton
SHORT SALE: Recent bank approved minimum price of $215,000. Owner motivated & will consider all offers priced to satisfy the bank. This beautiful 3 BR, 3 BA home won’t last long on the market. It is a gem in the desirable Bayshore community & is only 3 homes away from Sarasota Bay. The sparkling waters can be seen between two waterfront homes from the front yard! Upon entry, you will see beautiful marble floors (living & dining room, kitchen, main hall, master bedroom). The living room is very comfortable with log burning fireplace creating a warm, relaxing atmosphere during colder months. The kitchen has an open layout with lots of cabinets for storage. There is a covered lanai perfect for relaxing & caged pool with a privacy fence on two side of the pool. The In-Law Suite has its own private entrance. Bayshore Gardens is located on the beautiful shores of Sarasota Bay & the residents have a variety of social & recreational options available includes an Olympic sized pool, large pool deck & large clubhouse with kitchen for events. There are picnic shelters with grills, ballfield, fishing pier, boat ramp at the community marina & more. The Bayshore Gardens Parks and Recreation fee is included in the County Tax Bill residents receive. This community is just a short drive to shopping & dining in downtown Bradenton, Sarasota & world renown St. Armands Circle. For sun & sand, the areas beautiful beaches such as Anna Maria Island, Longboat & Lido Key, & Coquina Beach are just a short drive away.
- MLS® #N6102692
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,812
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Handicap Modified, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront, Wheelchair Access
- ParkingDriveway, Open, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages1
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market120
- Short SaleYes
- Address6804 Washington Pl
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Gardens Sec 11
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- FireplacesWood Burning
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
- Listing OfficeExit King Realty
Price Change History for 6804 Washington Pl, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #N6102692)
|Price Increased||$215,000||$16,000 (8.04%)|
|Price Reduced||$199,000||$30,000 (13.10%)|
|Price Reduced||$229,000||$10,000 (4.18%)|
|Price Reduced (from $249,999)||$239,000||$10,999 (4.40%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 6:15pm EDT.