13140 Summerlake Way, Clermont
Magnolia Pointe is an Exclusive desirable gated community with 24hrs security, well manicured serene boulevards, courts, play ground, private lake access, and recreation area. This beautiful custom built home is located 2 miles from the turnpike, conveniently located to give you easy access to Orlando, Team Parks and the best of Clermont a growing City with great shopping and several restaurants . This is a pristine home in immaculate shape with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and gorgeous landscaping. From the spacious foyer you will step into this wonderful open a bright floor floor plan and a relaxing view of the private pool, with all upgraded floors & neutral colors . The formal living room has sliding doors that open to the pool. Kitchen has granite counter tops, electric appliances, 42" cabinets, closet pantry and eat-in breakfast area with a great view of the pool and private backyard. Large master bedroom has 2 walk in closets, dual sinks, granite shower walls and a separate garden tub. Master bedroom has sliding doors for private access to the pool. Bedrooms have a lot closet space. Seller are informal and use the living room for a office , a very organized and library like space. This home has a brick paved driveway, tinted UV Windows, and beautiful landscaping, NEW roof in 2018, A/C replaced in 2010, pool pump replaced recently.
- MLS® #G5006604
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,532
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Security, Tennis Courts, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Water Access
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Street Private
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeRe/max Neighborhood Pros
- Address13140 Summerlake Way
- SubdivisionMagnolia Pointe Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorOther, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market175
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2018 at 12:46pm EDT.