10412 Shadow Oak Trl, Clermont
Private, Unique, Exquisite, Breathtaking Waterfront property on 20+ acres! A Prime spot available on sought-after Lake Louisa, part of the Clermont Chain of Lakes! Entering the property through a dead-end cul-de-sac, a Private Property sign is passed as you journey down a road that feels like “Old Florida” with trees, wild flowers, ponds and paths branching off in different directions, culminating at the 660 foot picturesque view of Pristine, Panoramic Waterfront, with an elevated, quaint home including swings below the upper screened balcony overlooking Lake Louisa. Mornings excite as you wake to experience the kaleidoscope of warm, deep colors of the Sunrise with the reflection of the trees mirrored off Lake Louisa, listening to the birds awakening to a new day, serene and peaceful. View a Bass Boat heading out for a morning catch or jet skiers out for a morning run! Evenings wind down in the colossal Jacuzzi, overlooking the Lake; peer the colors of the Sunset “Dancing and Reflecting” as they fade into night and Disney Fireworks spark the sky. If you desire Privacy, Peace and Tranquility, this is a must have! The land has been surveyed and is FEMA Certified. Possibilities are endless and may include: Buildable land for a Family Compound with ATV trails; Multiple Homesites; Retreat environment; Wakeboard Camp/School; Expansive area for Equestrian living, or even perfect for a Seaplane owner. You must see this property to Experience it! Please call to schedule your private tour today!
- MLS® #G5006534
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage912
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Carport
- ViewZoning Permits Horses, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake, Lake/Chain
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description20 to less than 50
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Classic Iii Re
- Address10412 Shadow Oak Trl
- SubdivisionMonte Vista Park Farms 07-23-26
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesStilt Home
- Days on Market74
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2018 at 5:45am EST.