21207 Canoe Pass St, Clermont
Acreage, Horses and Country living, but with the convenience of the big city just minutes away. There is a lot to do in this community, from kayaking and canoeing around the lakes, to running or riding around the community. This home has it all, 3.43 acres which backup to a bird sanctuary with a lake off in the distance. This 4/3 split floor plan with three separate sleeping areas. There's two bedrooms and a bath in the front of the house that is separated by a privacy door. There is a single bedroom and bath on the back of the house with sliding glass door leading out to a private screened in patio. The master suite is on the other side of the house with an on-suite with garden tub and a separate walk in shower and large walk-in closet. The master suite also has a sliding glass door that leads out onto a cover screened in patio. As you walk in through the front door, there's a formal Living room on one side and a formal Dining room on the other. As you walk toward the back of the home, you enter into the open concept of a kitchen with a breakfast nook and large family room looking through the large sliding glass door onto a covered patio and views of the back of the property and the beautiful bird sanctuary. The property has plenty of room to add all the things you want, from a large workshop, to horse stables, to a pool. You can build your own little paradise here.
- MLS® #G4848100
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,808
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electric, Septic, Well
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPatio/Porch/Deck Screened, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Listing OfficeRealty Professionals of FL,LLC
- Address21207 Canoe Pass St
- SubdivisionArrowtree Reserve Ph Ii Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34715
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, BuiltinFeatures, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum, Hot Tub/Spa, Smoke Alarm(s), Tray Ceiling, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Hot Water Electric, Microwave Hood, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- StoriesDetached, One Story
- Days on Market230
Price Change History for 21207 Canoe Pass St, Clermont, FL (MLS® #G4848100)
|Price Reduced||$427,900||$12,000 (2.73%)|
|Price Reduced (from $443,850)||$439,900||$3,950 (0.89%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 25th, 2018 at 12:48pm EST.