33217 Saint Joe Rd, Dade City
Discover this executive French provincial 5bed/4bath estate home situated in the picturesque rolling hills in the sought after San Antonio area. Very private access to the 13 acre estate via winding asphalt drive crossing a tranquil clear water creek on the park like grounds. Brick paved wrap around porch, functional dormers, dual garages, and circular drive are the 1st great features you'll love. Entering the home you'll be astounded by the hand scraped wood floors, plantation shutters, premium crown and trim moldings. Floor plan includes 2 MASTER SUITES. 1st floor master suite features built in bookcases with coffered ceiling plus a freshly updated master bath with travertine floors, redesigned shower, and walk in closet plumbed for laundry appliances. Other 1st floor rooms include a study/office, formal dining, family and living rooms. Chef's kitchen offers amazing unique azure granite counters and butler's pantry complete with passage to dining room. Incredible views from the panoramic bay style windows are available from kitchen, living room and master suite. The 2nd floor contains 2nd master suite with guest bedrooms and a "Jack and Jill" style bath. Enjoy dinners or morning coffee on the 10'x16' brick pavered lanai with amazing views of the grounds and wildlife. Seller is including a 2014 built Palm Harbor brand manufactured 2bed/2bath home with handicap accessible bath, 10'x20' screen enclosed lanai and a huge 20'x40' wood deck porch great for family or as a rental for additional income.
- MLS® #E2400324
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,324
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFrench Provincial
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Phone Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description10 to less than 20
- WindowsInsulated Windows, Shutters
- Days on Market21
- Address33217 Saint Joe Rd
- AreaDade City/Richland
- SubdivisionRosanna Mauch Estates
- CityDade City
- CountyPasco County
- Zip Code33525
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- ElementarySan Antonio-PO
- MiddlePasco Middle-PO
- HighPasco High-PO
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams - New Tampa
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2018 at 11:44pm EDT.