16160 Sunset Pines Cir, Boca Grande
Prominently poised on the aquamarine shores of Gasparilla Pass on the North Shore, this waterside masterpiece is an outstanding achievement in quality, design and artistry. An incredibly private 1.5 acre seaside location sets the stage for beautifully manicured eco-conscious grounds, a courtyard oasis pool and hot tub, private beach area, and a new boat dock and lift– the last permitted dock before the Gulf of Mexico. Orchestrated to impress and inspire, the property is crafted for both grand social occasions and quieter private moments, with gracious and expansive living, dining and family areas displaying only the finest materials. The luxuriously-appointed residence incorporates 7 bedrooms, including dual adjoining master retreats, with access to terraces and superb water or courtyard pool views. All bedrooms feature individually and exquisitely styled en-suite bathrooms. An elevator serves each of the 3 levels. The spacious, hand-made kitchen has been appointed to a professional grade to celebrate culinary excellence. A secluded inner courtyard oasis with sunshine exposure spans covered seating areas, a large heated swimming pool and hot tub, cascading water wall constructed with materials sourced from iconic landmarks, and a spacious al fresco dining, bar and barbecue area. Supremely constructed of concrete with solid HardiPlank cladding, the fortress-like property includes high-impact windows and doors, a galvalume metal roof and emergency generator. This is the property of a lifetime.
- MLS® #D5922901
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage7,500
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, City Water, Electric, Gas, Public Sewer, Public Utilities, Sprinkler Well
- # of Garages4
- Garages4 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite/Concrete, Heated Pool, Heated Spa, In Ground, Other Water Feature, Spa, Pool Sweep
- ExteriorOther, Wood Frame, On Piling
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fruit Trees, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Storage, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- FoundationSlab, Stilt / Wood Piling
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Co. - Boca
- Address16160 Sunset Pines Cir
- AreaBoca Grande (PO BOX)
- SubdivisionGulf Shores North 04
- CityBoca Grande
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code33921
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, BuiltinFeatures, Crown Molding, Elevator, Fire Sprinkler, Solid Stone Counters, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Whole House R.O. System, Window Treatment, Intercom System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Appliances, Hot Water Electric, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis Sys, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine/Bar Refrigerator, Indoor Grill, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric, Zoned/Multiple
- CoolingCentral, Zoned/Multiple
- FireplacesGas Fireplace
- StoriesElevated, Two Story
- Days on Market16
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 25th, 2018 at 12:48pm EST.