710 Dogwood Run, Bradenton
GREYHAWK STUNNER! Upon entry you will fall in love with the high Vaulted Ceilings, Plank Flooring & Cool tones throughout. Recently carpeted, painted & designer landscaped this home shows just like a model! This home has upgrades galore with a distinctive decorator's touch throughout every room- Barn Doors give privacy for the office/dining space that lead into your Gourmet Kitchen. Offering Stainless Steel appliances, Gas Stovetop, Granite & tiled backsplash give a elegant feel in the Open Floorplan. The oversized island has a large single sink, cubby area & all new Decorative Lighting. On the first floor you'll find the Owner's Suite with plenty of light, custom walk-in closets & Master Bath. The Master Bath provides a Large Shower with Dual Vanities with a built in make-up area. Venture upstairs to the enormous Bonus Space the can serve as multiple uses- with three bedrooms upstairs and two baths, this home has plenty of space to grow! There is plenty of storage throughout including in the laundry room & 3-car garage just painted. The LANAI is a true sanctuary- The Spectacular built-in Pebble-Tec, Heated, Salt Water POOL WITH INFINTIY SPA is the star of the home! After a relaxing swim, there is a Full Pool Bath to shower off in. Already installed fencing on the side, with lots of privacy on this Preserve Lot. Greyhawk Landing is a Amenity-rich community with LOW HOA, offering two Pools, Tennis, Basketball, Bass stocked lakes, and miles of Nature Trails in a Top Rated School District!
- MLS® #A4438035
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,302
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Infinity
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsDrapes, Rods, Window Treatments, Solar Screens
- Days on Market12
- Address710 Dogwood Run
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing West Ph 2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleDr Mona Jain Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Select
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 4:30am EDT.