16810 Berwick Ter, Bradenton
Nestled in the premier Country Club of Lakewood Ranch, this luxurious & supremely private three-bedroom home built in 2016 presents the ideal mix of space & style. Its 3,395 square feet of living area is smartly configured across one level, w/sweeping panoramic lake views, no homes in sight, & rear southern exposure that sets the scene for elegant entertaining or simply relaxing. Step inside to beautifully crafted spaces & marvelous appointments; exquisite travertine floors flow throughout the main living areas enhanced by crown molding, 5 ¼ baseboards, elegant light fixtures & fans, & plantation shutters. The gourmet kitchen is an alluring culinary centerpiece equipped w/stainless appliances including gas cooktop, center island, designer tile backsplash, lazy Susan, stainless-steel farm sink, breakfast bar, & casual dining nook that’s perfect for morning coffee & croissants. Host elegant evenings in the spacious great room featuring soaring ceilings & gracious pocket slider that opens onto the covered lanai. All bedrooms boast engineered wood floors while the master suite includes suited walk-in closets, door to lanai, & bath w/granite surfaces & free-standing tub. Additional spaces include sizable bonus room, mud room, office, laundry room, & oversized two-car garage. Hurricane shutters provide peace of mind. Enjoy the outdoors from the expanded screened, travertine terrace w/heated salt-water pool & spa and fully equipped summer kitchen for entertaining in Florida style.
- MLS® #A4437269
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,395
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesMaintenance Free, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsShutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market5
- Address16810 Berwick Ter
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCountry Club East At Lakewood Ranch Subp
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorEngineered Hardwood, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighParrish Community High
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 27th, 2019 at 2:00am EDT.