2506 12th Ave W, Bradenton
Hidden away on a peaceful tree-lined street just west of downtown Bradenton sits a beautiful historic home where you can live, work, and play! This Spanish style home was originally built in 1920 and is located in a unique zoning district which allows for a variety of commercial uses as well as residential. In its current configuration this property is divided into two distinct spaces; a 2552 sf residential home, and a 1629 sf commercial space. The residential portion is a 3 bedroom/2 bath home that features hardwood floors throughout most of the living area. All of the bedrooms are a generous size, have walk-in closets, and the two guest bedrooms are each plumbed for a sink for potential commercial use. An open kitchen looks out into the living area, and a sunken family room is the perfect spot to enjoy the wood-burning fireplace. Walk through a door in the family room and step into the commercial space which features a full bathroom, 2 half baths, storage room/office, and a bonus space that can be used as a break room and/or more storage. Although this space has been used as a pre-school the wide-open floorplan lends itself to many different uses. Outside you will find a concrete parking lot in the front with spaces for 5 cars, extra parking behind the building with space for 3-5 cars, and a large fenced yard (currently a playground) with mature trees and landscaping offering all of the privacy you need. With a property this versatile all you need to do is bring your dreams and your imagination.
- MLS® #A4436217
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,182
- Year Built1920
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Fire Hydrant
- ViewLevel, Street Paved
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Rain Gutters, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationSlab, Stilt/On Piling
- Days on Market5
- Address2506 12th Ave W
- SubdivisionWoodman Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesLiving Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBallard Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 7:45pm EDT.