215 Cape Harbour Loop #106, Bradenton
Beautiful Florida townhouse style residence located in the highly desired Lighthouse Cove community at Heritage Harbour! This residence offers one of the larger floor plans in Lighthouse Cove, with 1429 sqft under air with 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathrooms, over sized bonus room, and covered screened in lanai. The interior of the residence shows off its good condition and floor plan/ceiling heights provide for more of an open spacious feel. This community has a swimming pool. Easy access to SR 64, I-75. No pets per HOA.
- MLS® #A4436160
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,429
- Year Built2007
- UtilitiesCable Available
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool
- ParkingAssigned, None
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk
- Exterior FeaturesOther, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Days on Market5
- Address215 Cape Harbour Loop #106
- SubdivisionThe Twnhms At Lighthouse Cove Vi
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, L Dining, Other, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Ground Floor Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeHome Realty & Management Llc
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 6:30pm EDT.