(Undisclosed Address), Bradenton
SELLER IS ENCOURAGING ALL OFFERS ON THIS BEAUTIFUL 5.2 ACRES HOMESTEAD. As you turn in, the Oak Lined Driveway and private pond immediately greet you to Country Style living, Yet, your home is surrounding comforts of nearby stores, schools, The Premier Sports Complex, places of worship and highway access. This home features a smart floor plan with plenty of space for family comfort. The Full Split Bedroom Floor plan offers a large Master Bedroom, with Walk-In Closet. Remaining Rooms are privately situated on the other side of the house. The kitchen offers extra wide pantry, quality Natural Wood Cabinets and country feel, overlooking your acres of lush green land. Dining and Family room are right off the kitchen, as well as the covered screen porch for enjoying the fresh air. The 2 Car oversized 600+ sqft garage comfortably offers parking, laundry facilities and plenty of workspace for the hobbyist. What makes this home especially unique is the vast open land; over 5 acres of fenced land for horses, animals, agriculture, or whatever your heart desires. The property offers 1/2 acre of garden w/ sprinklers, water drawn from its deep well. Citrus Trees. Seller will consider leaving lawn equipment and credit toward updating improvements. GREAT POTENTIAL FOR ORGANIC FARM, EQUESTRIAN USE, AND MORE.
- MLS® #A4436030
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,812
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Gas, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Zoning Permits Horses, Pasture, Pasture / Agricultural, Greenbelt View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- Days on Market6
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Split Bedroom, TV Antenna
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeXln Realty Llc
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 7:30pm EDT.