6414 Shoal Creek Street Cir, Bradenton
Sitting on over a half acre in River Club with space between you & your neighbors for privacy. This stunning 4 bedroom, 3 bath home has had many recent updates including new chef's kitchen, soft close hardwood cabinets, tile back-splash, granite counters & stainless appliances, bar area and plenty of counter space. Additional highlights include updated bathrooms, newer pool cage, pool resurfaced, pool heater, hurricane rated garage doors, exterior paint & travertine tile in main living areas & bathrooms, and engineered hardwood floors in all bedrooms. Other impressive features include electric fireplace in family room, crown molding throughout, plantation shutters, central vac system, custom build-in's in owners suite walk in closet, new interior paint, duel zone AC, gutters & over-sized 3 stall garage with epoxy floors for easy cleaning. Enjoy this open floor plan with family/kitchen/dinning combo that offers 5 sliding glass doors overlooking an outdoor private oasis with an extended screened lanai with panoramic panels, large resort-style heated pool & spa plus and large covered area with outdoor grill, sink & refrigerator for all of your outdoor entertainment & gatherings or just relaxing. Don't forget there are 2 owners suites, one on each end of home for privacy. You will also have plenty of room to park cars with your circular drive way. River Club is a deed restricted golfing community with low HOA fees, no CDD fees and located close schools, shopping, restaurants, public golf course, I75 and more.
- MLS® #A4436000
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,304
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market3
- Address6414 Shoal Creek Street Cir
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Club North, Lts 86-112
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorEngineered Hardwood, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Central Vaccum
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Electric
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- Listing OfficeRe/max Platinum Realty
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 7:29pm EDT.