7215 16th Ave Dr W, Bradenton
LOCATION, LOCATION. Don't miss your opportunity to own a well-maintained newly renovated home in popular Village Green located just minutes from Anna Maria Island in NW Bradenton . This 1508 square foot home with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths sits on a nicely landscaped lot with a buffer area in the back (no neighbors) for added privacy. Upgrades include new roof, A/C, flooring, appliances, granite counters, wood cabinets, PGT hurricane windows, shudders and a fenced in yard. The spacious living room/dining room with plenty of natural light flow throughout the home's open, airy layout is perfect to entertaining or relaxing. Split floor plan is great with guests offering privacy for all. The master bedroom features gleaming wood floors, walk-in closet, and updated bathroom. Enjoy your morning coffee or quiet time on the oversized lanai or in the spacious family room. Add a few decorating touches and make this your special place in paradise. Just minutes to gorgeous sandy beaches, close to shopping, restaurants, medical, post office, Desoto National Park and Robinson Preserve for those who enjoy hiking, biking and Kayaking! (More photos coming).
- MLS® #A4435704
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,508
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
- Address7215 16th Ave Dr W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionVillage Green Of Bradenton
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market16
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 27th, 2019 at 2:29am EDT.