435 30th Ave W #d410, Bradenton
One of Bradenton’s best kept secrets is Woodpark. As its name implies you are surrounded by colorful lush Florida fauna in this beautifully maintained community. There are walking trails and benches and picnic tables overlooking the ponds with fountains to enjoy as you take your evening stroll with your small pet. This condo is well maintained with a brand new dishwasher and newer range, refrigerator and full size stack washer/dryer. It has been recently painted with a neutral color so all you need to do is move in. Equipped with a front screened door so you can open the sliders to the screened lanai for great cross ventilation to enjoy on our breezy days. There is a terrific view of trees from the kitchen, family room and bedroom and screened and tiled lanai overlooks the pond below which is surrounded by a paved walkway. Both bathrooms (one full and one powder room for guests) have stylish newer vanities, fixtures, mirrors and commodes and the spacious walk-in closet has newer racks and rods. There are many activities to enjoy within this community or take a short drive to one of the many local museums, theaters (both live and on screen), shopping, churches, golf courses, boating, parks, University Town Center Mall or one of our world famous beaches. Secure gated community and financially stable with 700 credit score requirement to live here.
- MLS® #A4435129
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage924
- Year Built1983
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Elevators, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Storage, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewGarden View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage
- RoofOther, Shingle
- Listing OfficeWagner Realty
- Address435 30th Ave W #d410
- SubdivisionWoodpark At Desoto Square Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesLiving Room/Dining Room Combo, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories4
- StoriesThree Or More Story, Mid-rise
- Days on Market48
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.