11889 Forest Park Cir, Bradenton
Do Not Miss this Perfect 3 BR plus Den Home! One of the best Lake Views in the community! This gorgeous home not only has an inground spa but has all new laminate floors throughout living areas! Generous Great Room with Custom Design Features, crown molding and sliders leading to lanai overlooking lake. Beautiful DR with framed walls and mirror and crown molding. Bright and sunny Kitchen boasts ample cabinets, granite counters, gas stove, SS appliances incl. french dr refrigerator, tile backsplash and breakfast bar with pendant lights. Enjoy your morning coffee sitting in your perfect breakfast nook overlooking the peaceful lake. Wonderful Den with french doors, crown molding and recessed lights. More amazing views from your MBR suite with lg. walk in closet, custom tiled shower and dual sinks. Spacious spare BRs too. Utility rm offers vanity sink and extra cabinets. You will know you are in paradise when you walk onto this amazing oversized lanai with pavers with your own heated inground spa with privacy screens. This incredible water view will melt your troubles away! Park like yard with extensive landscaping and curbing. Garage with plenty of storage too. Central Park is a quiet, gated community in the heart of Lakewood Ranch. Community has tennis courts, peaceful parks and plenty of walking trails. Just a short distance to downtown Lakewood Ranch and downtown Sarasota. Very close to the most beautiful beaches in the world! Welcome to Paradise!
- MLS® #A4433970
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,131
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesGated Community, Park, Playground, Security, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market13
- Address11889 Forest Park Cir
- SubdivisionCentral Park, Sp B-2b
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential R.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 7:30pm EDT.