2373 Landings Cir, Bradenton
Located in one of NW Bradenton’s sought after subdivision “Riverview Landings” with only 49 home sites in this deed restricted community. As you enter through the front door you will immediately notice the 15+ ft glowing cedar ceilings throughout. Large deluxe kitchen has raised cabinetry, built in oven, center island, gas cook top, w/ extended breakfast bar. The kitchen is also the heart of the home and opening to grand living area with cedar walls, & flagstone fireplace. Caged pool/spa area has large covered area, stylish stone finish outdoor bar and large pass through window to kitchen, that makes this home fabulous for entertaining. Bedrooms are spacious, 4th bedroom was used as office and has built in shelves. Other guest bedroom has loft area and lower extension level. Owners suite has jacuzzi tub, glass block stand up shower and large walk in closet. Paver driveway/pool area/patio and walkways, .50 acre lot w/ mature landscaping, well for watering and 2 Car Attached Garage. Located near DeSoto National Park & Robinson Preserve, short drive to shopping, grocery stores and Manatee County’s beautiful public beaches. Home and property needs TLC and is being sold AS IS condition. Priced at excellent value that gives you the best opportunity to come make it your own! Buyer/Agent to verify all information in MLS. Room sizes are approx.Buyer's/Buyer's Agent acknowledge utilities may NOT be turned on for Buyer's inspections.
- MLS® #A4432352
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,384
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorWood Frame (FSC Certified)
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market22
- RE / Bank OwnedYes
- Address2373 Landings Cir
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionRiverview Landings
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Other, Walk-In Closet(s)
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesCorner Unit
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing OfficeRealty One Group Skyline
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 2:45pm EDT.