1706 Wisconsin Ave, Bradenton
THAT GEM YOU'RE LOOKING FOR IS RIGHT HERE! This is a well-loved and UPDATED 2 Bedroom, 1 1/2 Bath DOUBLEWIDE mobile home in the highly desired Trailer Estates community. New Roof (2018), new Windows, new Floors, new Appliances (Your Hi-Tech refrigerator even makes your morning coffee!), Granite counters, new Bath, Tankless water heater. Two sheds provide plenty of storage Easy care landscaping! You won't find a better location...just down the block from the community pool, recreation buildings, shuffleboard, and fitness center. You own the land. Boaters have direct access to Sarasota Bay from the Marina. Enjoy the large heated community pool, hot tub, gym and wood shop. The community buzzes with shuffleboard, kayaking, pickleball, horseshoes, bocce, dancing and more. A US Post Office, well-trained Fire Department and Emergency Service on site. Convenient to shopping, restaurants, the Arts and everything Bradenton/Sarasota has to offer.
- MLS® #A4432039
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage840
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Cable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Laundry Facility, Water Access, Optional Additional Fees, Park, Pool, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Vehicle Restrictions, Wheelchair Access, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Off Street, Open, Tandem
- # of Garages1
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Level
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Tile
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesStorage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofMembrane, Roof Over
- Listing OfficeSarasota Global Realty
- Address1706 Wisconsin Ave
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionTrailer Estates Ctd
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), L Dining, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, In M/H Community
- Days on Market49
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 10:00pm EDT.