579 Fore Dr, Bradenton
BRING YOUR BOAT AND LIVE THE LIFESTYLE THAT FLORIDA DREAMS ARE MADE OF! This stunning waterfront Aruba III model is located behind the gates of Harbour Walk at the Inlets, a premier deep-water boating community. Dock your boat behind your home with easy access to the Manatee River, Gulf and Tampa Bay. This immaculate residence boasts an open great-room floor plan with soaring ceilings, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and den . Impressive features include crown molding, tray ceilings, surround sound, security system, designer lighting fixtures, and tile throughout. The chef’s kitchen is sure to impress, appointed with 42” wood cabinets with crown, under cabinet lighting, gas stove top, Hunter Douglas shades, and built-in microwave and convection oven . The luxurious master suite features dual sinks, soaking tub and tiled walk-in shower. Entertain and enjoy the outdoor living space which offers a covered lanai, large sundeck, and custom saltwater pool and spa with water feature. Tropical landscape and a grass area for play complete the area. Resident amenities include tennis court, playground, waterfront park with jogging trails and kayak launch. Easy access to I-75, pristine beaches, shopping, and fine dining make this home a DREAM COME TRUE!
- MLS® #A4431571
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,395
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Playground, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront, Public Boat Ramp
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Freshwater, Canal-Fresh
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Tile, Fiber Optic Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market89
- Address579 Fore Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionHarbour Walk At The Inlets
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams On The Water
Price Change History for 579 Fore Dr, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4431571)
|Price Reduced||$789,900||$10,000 (1.25%)|
|Price Reduced (from $819,900)||$799,900||$20,000 (2.44%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 11:00am EDT.