9231 67th Ave E, Bradenton
Town and Country come together in this most sought after community know for it's Majestic Oaks, beautiful lakes and large home sites. This gem is situated on the largest of the lakes with over 300 ft of water frontage and sits on 1.14 acres . Four bedrooms, three bathrooms. Split floor plan. As you enter the double doors you will see this home is special, watch the butterflies and squirrels through the glass atrium located off the family room. Updated custom kitchen features solid wood cabinets, granite counters, island cook top with vented hood. Tons of counter space make for great entertaining, Enjoy the fantastic screened in porch... it's massive in size and there's also a 500SF plus deck area. The master bedroom has a large walk in closet, master bath has been updated, dual sinks and soaker tub. Newer A/C and duct work, roof replaced in 2013, new hot water heater, new garage door motor and insulated. Private guest wing provides spacious rooms with ensuite bathroom and private access with a private patio. Guest bath has been upgraded with large Kohler soaker tub and new cabinets. Ideal for a in-law set up. Side load garage with 100+ft of driveway. Amazing homesite with spectacular Sunsets, mature landscaping and beautiful water views. Minutes to I-75, great schools, fine dinning, shopping and the University Town Center Mall. Sarasota, hospitals, arts, LECOM, and world famous sandy beaches all a short ride away.
- MLS® #A4431296
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,614
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick, Wood Siding, Wood Frame (FSC Certified)
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market49
- Address9231 67th Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionBraden Woods Sub Ph Iv
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesKitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential R.
Price Change History for 9231 67th Ave E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4431296)
|Price Reduced (from $465,000)||$448,000||$17,000 (3.66%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 8:29pm EDT.