7830 34th Ave W #203, Bradenton
Why wait to build when you can own this pristine, “like new” condo in popular Palma Sola Bay Club with nearly $42,000 in upgrades! This 2nd floor condo has partial bay views and unbelievable sunsets (nothing will be built to obstruct those views). Stunning, open floor plan with whitewashed hardwood floors (Milan Oak) in living & dining areas, crown molding throughout, premium ceiling fans and premium paint. Kitchen features solid granite counters, SS appliances, contrast air brushing on kitchen cabinets and backsplash with under cabinet lighting. Elegant baths also have granite counters and there’s an upgraded glass shower door in the master bath. Additional features; upgraded front load washer/dryer w/pedestal, water filtration system, and front & rear balconies to enjoy both sunrise and sunset. All windows/doors are high impact (rated to 150 mph) plus 9' ceilings for a light and spacious feeling. Fabulous under building parking & storage with 2 designated spots and a 65sf secure storage locker. No CDD fees. Across the street is a fishing pier and kayak launch with direct access to Palma Sola Bay. This community offers a wealth of amenities including fitness center, heated pool, all weather putting green, bocce ball court, fire pit, grilling areas plus beautiful clubhouse for entertaining large parties. Association fees cover basic cable, internet, water/sewer/trash, building exterior, grounds maintenance, pest control, and all amenities. Dog friendly (2, up to 100lbs) community with designated dog park.
- MLS® #A4430835
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,857
- Year Built2015
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Dock, Elevators, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Other, Pool, Recreation Building, Storage, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
- Address7830 34th Ave W #203
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionPalma Sola Bay Club Ph 2 Or2560/7204
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story, Mid-rise
- Days on Market99
Price Change History for 7830 34th Ave W #203, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4430835)
|Price Reduced (from $475,000)||$450,000||$25,000 (5.26%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 11:45pm EDT.