7115 52nd Dr E, Bradenton
HOME SWEET HOME! Cute 3 Br/2 Ba home in popular Creekwood! NEW ROOF to be installed. Nice light, bright and open great room with ceramic tile floors throughout. Large screened lanai overlooking a spacious partially fenced back yard. Plenty of room for a pool. Perfect yard for the kids to run and play or for your family four legged friends to run and frolic. Bedrooms have been freshly painted. Master suite has a large walk-in closet with a french door leading out to the patio. Bedroom 3 has a walk-in closet as well. Home does need just a little tlc, but it has so much potential and is just waiting for someone special to call it home! Wonderful community amenities include a community pool, tennis courts, basketball and picnic benches. Creekwood Dog Park and Playground is right down the road. This community is super convenient to shops, restaurants, schools, I-75, the new UTC Mall, Benderson Park and more! Also, you are just a short drive to either downtown Sarasota or Bradenton as well as the world famous white sand beaches of the West Coast!
- MLS® #A4430765
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,346
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Pool, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Res R E
- Address7115 52nd Dr E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCreekwood Ph One Sp I Un A-1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Dry Bar, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market17
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 8:00am EDT.