6033 34th St W #10, Bradenton
Welcome home to your lovely 2 bedroom 2 bath end unit condo in Harbor Pines. Upon entering you'll notice the spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances with tons of cabinet and counter space. The kitchen opens up to the combined living/dining room space that has laminate floors throughout. Beyond the sliding glass doors is a screened porch that overlooks the serene community pond. There is a laundry closet with washer and dryer hookups across from the spacious guest bedroom. The master suite is large enough to fit a king size bed and also feature the same dark laminate flooring throughout. Amenities include a community pool, well-maintained fitness center, and tennis courts. Harbor Pines is just around the corner from IMG Academy, State College of Florida, and other local schools, along with being only a few miles from the beautiful beaches of Anna Maria Island. Schedule a showing today to see this great condo for yourself!
- MLS® #A4429736
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage948
- Year Built1985
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesFitness, Maintenance Free, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewNear Public Transit, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake, Pond
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market74
- Address6033 34th St W #10
- SubdivisionHarbor Pines Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesLiving Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams On The Water
Price Change History for 6033 34th St W #10, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4429736)
|Price Reduced (from $100,000)||$89,900||$10,100 (10.10%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 5:44am EDT.