4504 4th Ave E, Bradenton
Exceptional value located in the highly desirable area of Riverdale, only blocks away from the water. With over 1,700 square feet of living space, this exquisite home offers 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and a 2 car garage. You’re greeted by high ceilings with skylights in the living area, along with a cozy fireplace. The semi open kitchen offers plenty of counter space with bar for seating and eat in kitchen area. Enjoy entertaining with plenty of room in your formal dining area. Large master suite is sure to please offering double sinks, stand up shower, and double closets. Split floor plan also offers two additional bedrooms and second bath. No need to trek to the garage for laundry, your interior utility room offers plenty of room for a standard washer and dryer along with extra shelving for storage. The screened in lanai offers the perfect setting for serene relaxation with mature trees and fruitful landscaping. The backyard is also fully fenced for privacy. With no HOA or deed restrictions, take advantage of parking your boat at home! This home has been meticulously maintained and offer a newer roof in 2015, low utility bills, and due to recent flood map changes, no flood insurance will be required in 2020!!
- MLS® #A4428931
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,702
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Lighting, Sidewalk, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market104
- Address4504 4th Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiverdale Rev
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office1st Premier Intl Properties
Price Change History for 4504 4th Ave E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4428931)
|Price Reduced (from $265,000)||$260,000||$5,000 (1.89%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 27th, 2019 at 8:00am EDT.