14708 7th Ave Ne, Bradenton
Get ready to pull your car onto your long paved driveway and into your 3 car garage. This home has it all! Medallion's customized Barbados plan has been upgraded to the fullest by the owners. The elegant foyer boasts a tray ceiling to highlight your chandelier while welcoming guests into your home and awakening senses with the sound of double waterfalls from the salt water pool/spa, birds chirping while flying over your back yard and deer drinking from the tranquil lake. There is beauty in every direction. The office/den is immediately to the right of the front door and features access to the master bathroom and double doors for architectural interest and additional privacy. The formal dining room is located to the left of the entry and offers access to the kitchen through the dry bar which is an added feature and extra space for entertaining. Everyone will be jealous of your open spacious kitchen with built oven, microwave, solid wood cabinets, upgraded range hood, under cabinet lighting, stainless steel appliances, recessed ceiling lights, and unencumbered views of your back yard oasis. The patio area features covered seating areas as well as plumbing and electrical installed with an outdoor kitchen in mind. The west facing windows and sliders have thermal and privacy tinting and all of the ceiling fans have been upgraded. Entertain and play a game of pool with friends in your extra large bonus room. The view from here is incredible! This home has so much more to offer. Schedule a tour today.
- MLS® #A4427099
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,173
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Colonial
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Phone Available, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Water Available
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Park, Playground, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Greenbelt, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View, Greenbelt View, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Gray Water System, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Rods, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market56
- Address14708 7th Ave Ne
- SubdivisionCountry Meadows Ph Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams On The Water
Price Change History for 14708 7th Ave Ne, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4427099)
|Price Reduced (from $575,000)||$550,000||$25,000 (4.35%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 9:00am EDT.