7211 32nd Ave E, Bradenton
BEAUTIFUL super spacious MULTI homestead in Braden River Ranchettes! COUNTRY LIVING West of I75 with NO DEED restrictions and zoned A1 agricultural. Classic ranch home lives large with a front porch swing to welcome your guests. A formal entry leads into the fabulous updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, wood cabinets, corian countertops, 2 pantries, eat in space and a breakfast bar. The formal living room has real wood floors and a built in window seat which is the spot to relax and enjoy a nap or on a chilly day curl up by the wood burning fireplace. On the other side of the kitchen is the formal dining room with French doors that lead outside to a delightful courtyard with a fountain.Two spacious bedrooms and a full bathroom are on this side of the home. Right off the kitchen is a great room which has a full bathroom and door that leads to the pool area. The master suite is super sized with built in shelving, crown molding, new carpet, a huge walk in closet and fabulous master bathroom with vintage vanity and walk in shower. Resort style inground pool with spa and waterfall is in between the main house and the guest cottage. The in law suite has a full kitchen, living room, dining area, bedroom and bathroom. The cottage has French doors that open to the pool and a cute front porch and a gigantic carport. A 2 car detached garage/barn has room for so many hobbies and living quarters upstairs. The barn apartment has a open and airy loft style bedroom with bath. Fully fenced 2+ acres!
- MLS® #A4427074
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage4,265
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Water Available
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingBath In Garage, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewLot - Oversized, Pasture / Agricultural, Street Paved, Zoning Permits Horses, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Days on Market99
- Address7211 32nd Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionBraden River Ranchettes Unit 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- ElementaryRobert H. Prine Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams On The Water
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 6:59pm EDT.