3611 4th Ave Ne, Bradenton
Say hello to your waterfront dream home! This palm tree paradise is a custom built 2016 home with an open plan, designer kitchen, and whole home audio system. Upon entering you are met with wood look tile floors, 10 foot ceilings, and views of the pool and saltwater canal. The kitchen impresses with a luxurious 10 foot long island, custom hood, marble backsplash, Kitchen Aid appliances, and microwave drawer. The family room is vaulted and features an in-wall/ceiling 5.1.2 Dolby Atmos surround system and custom recessed subwoofer box. Options are endless with a first floor office/den and second floor guest bedrooms with full bath and separate granite vanities. Large sliders lead to a screened lanai with full pool bath. The heated saltwater pool boasts travertine pavers, a large sun shelf, shimmering iridescent tiles, outdoor shower, and tropical landscaping. The backyard dock has an oversized deck with plumbing and 8,000 lb boat lift plus a floating dock for launching small water crafts. At the end of a fun fulled day, retire to your first floor master with luxury vinyl plank floors, plantation shutters, and huge his & hers walk-in closets. The master bath features separate granite vanities, an oversized shower, water closet, two linen closets, and a laundry pass thru. The over-sized garage is a handyman's haven with lots of storage. Very low flood insurance! No HOA or Deed Restrictions- Bring your toys! With great schools and award winning beaches nearby, make this luxury Florida lifestyle yours!
- MLS® #A4426978
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,053
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleColonial, Custom, Key West, Patio
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesSidewalk, Waterfront
- ParkingBoat, Covered, Curb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Off Street, On Street, Oversized, Parking Pad, Reserved, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Pool Alarm, Pool Sweep, Salt Water, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market107
- Address3611 4th Ave Ne
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiverdale Rev
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDisposal, Dryer, Range, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Exhaust Fans, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
Price Change History for 3611 4th Ave Ne, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4426978)
|Price Reduced (from $724,999)||$699,999||$25,000 (3.45%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 8:45am EDT.