3110 57th Avenue Cir E, Bradenton
One of the largest one story floor plans in Briarwood has everything you want. Split bedroom floor plan gives you the privacy you want. All 3 bedrooms have walk in closets and the owners' bedroom has 2 closets. Storage everywhere so you have room for all your stuff. Spacious kitchen has tons of cabinets. Breakfast bar from the eat in kitchen to family room so you can be with your people while cooking or cleaning up. Formal living room too. Florida room has wall to wall windows. Open them up and you have a really nice lanai overlooking the patio. Roof and air conditioning 4 years young. Inside laundry. Garage has wall to wall storage and a nook that makes a great workshop. All this in a popular community offering community pool, tennis, playground, park and lots of great walking areas. Popular location is just 10 minutes to the interstate. Close to schools and great shopping. It has been used as a winter home so not much wear and tear.
- MLS® #A4426951
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,230
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Other, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- RoofOther, Shingle
- Days on Market103
- Address3110 57th Avenue Cir E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionBriarwood Units 1&2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryOneco Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Alliance Group
Price Change History for 3110 57th Avenue Cir E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4426951)
|Price Reduced (from $279,900)||$269,900||$10,000 (3.57%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 10:15pm EDT.