605 Honeyflower Loop, Bradenton
Welcome to your sanctuary in the vibrant gated community of Greyhawk Landing w/ great amenities where you can relax & enjoy everything your new home has to offer. This stunning 4 br, 4 ba w/ bonus room & 3 car garage has all the bells & whistles you are looking for. As you walk up the driveway w/ beautiful brick pavers you are welcomed by tasteful landscaping & appealing front elevation.The open foyer invites you into you spacious,well-lit home with a formal dining room & an amazing open floor plan. Great room features vaulted ceilings allowing natural light flowing through the entire home.Your kitchen is a chef's dream w/ 42' Espresso Cabinets,a large island w/ custom pendants & additional storage space.The kitchen features granite countertops w/ breakfast bar, SS appliances, & easy access to the dinette & great room.All main areas have diagonal tiles installed (2018).All bedrooms have beautiful Brazilian Cherry floors installed (2yrs).Relax in your private master retreat w/ beautiful tray ceilings & private access to your patio w/pool.The spacious master bath w/ all granite countertops & double sinks has a huge walk-in shower w/ a built-in seating area & garden tub.The patio offers you breathtaking views of Florida lifestyle & partial water view. Relax & enjoy your free time,take a splash in your saltwater pool (new heater) & soak up the sun.Custom sunshades allow shade if needed.The home is prewired for security,has 2 A/C units,gutters around the house,aluminum fencing (dog run), & 8' doors throughout!
- MLS® #A4426766
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,286
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market107
- Address605 Honeyflower Loop
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing West Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeTurner Real Estate Network
Price Change History for 605 Honeyflower Loop, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4426766)
|Price Reduced||$520,000||$5,000 (0.95%)|
|Price Reduced||$525,000||$5,000 (0.94%)|
|Price Reduced||$530,000||$5,000 (0.93%)|
|Price Reduced||$535,000||$5,000 (0.93%)|
|Price Reduced (from $550,000)||$540,000||$10,000 (1.82%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 8:45am EDT.