5400 34th St W #4e, Bradenton
Are you thinking Morton Village it too “dated” for today’s buyers? Look again! You’ll be thrilled with the fabulous updates in this spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo situated just steps from one of two community pools. Open floor plan makes entertaining a breeze. The kitchen features wood cabinets with pull-outs, soft close doors & drawers, granite countertops, tray ceiling, tiffany pendant light, new appliances with French door refrigerator & front load washer & dryer. The master bedroom features ample closet space with new wood louvered doors & newer carpeting. The master bath has been completely updated with new tile floors & tile surrounding the tub/shower combination. New vanity, faucets, lighting & framed mirror complete this lovely remodel. The guest bedroom (currently utilized as a sitting room) has newer carpet, California style closet organizer, new closet doors & carpet. The updated guest bath has tile floors, walk-in shower, new vanity, lighting & fixtures. Additional updates include new full glass storm entry door, carpet in living room & bedrooms, all interior doors replaced with 6 panel wood doors. Porcelain tile in entry, kitchen, dining room, hallway, guest bath & lanai. New baseboards throughout. Community offers two pools, clubhouse, shuffleboard & a myriad of activities & social events. Turnkey furnishing available as a separate sale. You won’t want to miss this opportunity to move right in & start enjoying the Florida dream!
- MLS® #A4426707
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,209
- Year Built1979
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- # of Garages1
- ViewGarden View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Res R E
- Address5400 34th St W #4e
- SubdivisionMorton Village Condo Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market61
Price Change History for 5400 34th St W #4e, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4426707)
|Price Reduced (from $164,000)||$159,900||$4,100 (2.50%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 9:44am EDT.