717 Estuary Dr #717, Bradenton
LOOK NO FURTHER! The Best Corner End Unit with unobstructed Lake view! Beautiful Remodeled 2bed/2bath/1carport in a perfect location of Perico Bay Club! Very bright and open as you enter the living room with high vaulted ceiling, lovely natural wood-like-tile floor throughout. Lakeview from very windows of Dining room and Florida sunroom. Nice Ivory cabinets kitchen with new stainless steel appliances. Upgraded front loaded washer/dryer. New A/C unit is replaced in Oct.2015. A spacious master suite has walk-in closet and an extra closet and granite countertop with dual sinks and a shower. Guest bathroom has a large tub/shower, granite countertop and nice vanity. Recessed lightings! NEW from the ceilings, floorings, bathrooms, interior doors, light fixtures and fans. The quarterly HOA fee is included all the master HOA fee, all included water/sewer, basic cable/internet, pet controls and landscaping maintenance and more. Take your Kayak for early morning paddle or enjoy fishing, beaches and two community pools, spa/jacuzzi. Clubhouse: full kitchen, activity room, library, media room, fitness center, 4 tennis courts and more..! Call Today!
- MLS® #A4426704
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,440
- Year Built1985
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesGated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Shuffleboard, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Other, Rain Gutters
- Days on Market107
- Address717 Estuary Dr #717
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionPerico Bay Club
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Other, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing OfficeHorizon Realty International
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 2:59pm EDT.