6101 34th St W #18c, Bradenton
VIZCAYA...Gated community (24 hr) with outstanding clubhouse and pool! First building on left as you enter thru front gate. SECOND FLOOR "THE AZALEA" model, 3BR 3BA approx. 1824 sq. ft. AC space plus 580 sq. ft. lanai. Second floor has vaulted ceilings, very spacious and open feel. Spacious eat-in kitchen with corian counters and Craft Maid cabinets. Master suite has his and her baths that open to an outdoor balcony, plus two walk-in closets. 3rd bedroom is currently a DEN with wet bar. Both DEN and 2nd bedroom open to an outdoor balcony. Unbelievably spacious 10x38 glass enclosed lanai with laundry room at one end. Beautiful views of large pond from lanai. Classic Mediterranean architecture, front courtyard with fountain. Carport in front of building plus storage locker at end of carport. Very short walk to clubhouse. On-site management in clubhouse. Show this exceptional value in Vizcaya.
- MLS® #A4426634
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,824
- Year Built1984
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Pool, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest
- # of Garages1
- ViewWater View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Storage
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker
- Address6101 34th St W #18c
- SubdivisionVizcaya Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market103
Price Change History for 6101 34th St W #18c, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4426634)
|Price Reduced (from $224,900)||$219,900||$5,000 (2.22%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 8:29pm EDT.