6532 Lincoln Rd, Bradenton
360 degree video tour attached! Beautiful, custom built home located on over an acre directly on the Braden River! Like to fish? This property spans both sides of the Braden River so lots of places to drop a line! Like to golf? Tara Preserve (a public course) is just a short golf cart ride away! Like to Kayak? There is a rack waiting for you! Looking for a mancave/den/playroom? Check out the third floor bonus room! Like to boat? Launch from your backyard! Need a space for Grandma or your college student moving home? There is a huge (approx. 1000 sq.ft.) one bedroom (could easily be two) in-law suite with its own kitchen and living room. Want extra income? Rent out the suite as a vacation or annual rental! Need a home office? The suite's separate entrance is perfect for clients or use the bonus room! Did we mention no HOA/CDD's? Save time, money and stress storing your RV, boat, jetski, etc. onsite! Cypress floors, granite, stainless, updated AC, kitchen island, new bedroom carpeting, walk-in closets, six sets of french doors opening to two porches overlooking the river (and two more porches in front), custom landscaping, fresh paint throughout, electronics room, and more! With so many options and upgrades, this is not a cookie cutter home and will thrill even the pickiest buyer! Located on a peaceful dead-end, but close to beaches, restaurants, Main Street Lakewood Ranch and the UTC Mall! Easy highway access means a quick trip to Sarasota, Tampa, St. Pete and even Orlando! Call today for a private tour!
- MLS® #A4426599
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,073
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Garage, Golf Cart Parking, Off Street, Under Building, Parking Pad
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Level, Near Golf Course, Street Dead-End, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market133
- Address6532 Lincoln Rd
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionJohn Messores Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesThree Or More Story, Elevated
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeFlorida Attorney Realty Inc
Price Change History for 6532 Lincoln Rd, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4426599)
|Price Increased||$649,900||$4,901 (0.76%)|
|Price Reduced||$644,999||$1,000 (0.15%)|
|Price Reduced (from $649,999)||$645,999||$4,000 (0.62%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 8:45pm EDT.