2535 60th Ave W #l23, Bradenton
Motivated Seller just reduced price! Perfect Retirement Home or Snowbird get-away! Beautifully renovated Turnkey Furnished unit with many upgrades. Updated Kitchen cabinets & counters, Inside laundry room with washer and dryer, Tile thru-out except in bedrooms.. New ceiling fans in bedrooms, newer carpet, new thermal pane windows in both bedrooms. Private screen porch overlooking lovely grounds. Bayshore offers convenience & affordability .. close to the South Manatee Library, the Post Office, SCF & Bayshore Shopping Center with public transport available via MCAT. Gulf Beaches are only 15 minutes away! There is a large pool, outdoor grills and activities for all.
- MLS® #A4426475
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage744
- Year Built1973
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Elevators, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Storage, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk
- ParkingAssigned, Guest, Off Street
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewNear Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Level, Greenbelt, Wooded View, Garden View, Greenbelt View
- ExteriorStucco, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows
- Listing OfficeSarasota Global Realty
- Address2535 60th Ave W #l23
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionThe Fourth Bayshore Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story, Mid Rise, Mid-rise
- Days on Market102
Price Change History for 2535 60th Ave W #l23, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4426475)
|Price Reduced||$67,000||$2,500 (3.60%)|
|Price Reduced (from $70,000)||$69,500||$500 (0.71%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 9:15pm EDT.