6116 46th St E, Bradenton
With one of largest floor plan in Mandalay, location,convenience,privacy and elegance offered in this beautiful 4/3/3 2 car garage upgraded home in the desirable community. With it's perfect location, just minutes to the airport, UTC Mall, University Pkwy. and Interstate 75. The gourmet kitchen has new appliances, 42' cabinets, granite countertops and tile floor in kitchen. The large master bedroom has 2 walk in closets, sliding glass door that open to the patio. The exterior entrance has stone veneer at the entrance. You will feel instantly welcomed by the open floor plan that invites you to relax. This might a great investment property for someone who plans to retire near future and move down to FL. The property is currently occupied by great tenant who wants to extend the lease in Oct 2019. Current monthly rent is $1800.00. Hurry up before it gets Sold
- MLS® #A4426421
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,139
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Vehicle Restrictions, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, On Street
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorBlock, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market107
- Address6116 46th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionMandalay Ph 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeInvestus Realty Llc
Price Change History for 6116 46th St E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4426421)
|Price Reduced (from $339,900)||$329,900||$10,000 (2.94%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 1:00am EDT.