8319 Haven Harbour Way, Bradenton
Truly remarkable! Meticulously maintained and desirable open floor plan offering 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths with a peaceful water view. Truly stunning features provide an array of fine details throughout. A welcoming entrance with top of the line engineered hardwood flooring leads to a gorgeous great room with tray ceilings overlooking the extended lanai with lake view. Spacious kitchen with breakfast nook offers plenty of counter space and is equipped with stainless steel appliances, convection oven, pantry, and breakfast bar overlooking the great room. Formal dining room offers ample space for all your dinner parties. Wake up in your exquisite master suite with crown molding to a beautiful lake view. Large master closet and ample master bathroom with garden tub, separate shower, private water closet, and double sinks with granite tops. Three additional bedrooms compliment this house. Two rooms share a jack-n-Jill bath with a fourth bedroom and bath located in a separate private area, perfect for guests! Find tranquility on your overly extended lanai overlooking the serene lake and all that nature has to offer. Resort style luxury living at its finest in the pristine gated golf community of Stoneybrook at Heritage Harbour. Stoneybrook offers an 18-hole golf course (membership not required), two heated pools, fitness center, pickle ball, volleyball, basketball, soccer and baseball field, shuffle board, bocce ball, playground, park, picnic areas, dog park, fishing pier, and activity director!
- MLS® #A4426334
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,879
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- ViewIn County, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market85
- Address8319 Haven Harbour Way
- SubdivisionStoneybrook At Heritage H Spa U1pb39/160
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office1st Premier Intl Properties
Price Change History for 8319 Haven Harbour Way, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4426334)
|Price Reduced (from $325,000)||$321,000||$4,000 (1.23%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 2:45pm EDT.