915 Preservation St, Bradenton
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Peace and tranquility coexist alongside this MOVE IN READY WCI Grand Villa home. Thoreau model captures the essence of an open floor plan w/3BR/2BA. Guests will be mesmerized by tropical conservation area offering a private sanctuary (no backyard neighbors). Enjoy, refresh and relax in the sparkling infinity HTD pool and spa (New Heater 2016). You will enjoy cooking in this step-saving kitchen featuring solid wood cabinetry, decorative glass mullions, granite counters, desk area, under counter lighting, tiled back splash, gas stove (2016), and dishwasher. Entertaining is a breeze in the adjacent great room w/tray ceilings. Split Master BDR and 2 Guest BDRs provide perfect privacy for all. More highlights include $15K recent improvements, new interior paint throughout, new carpet in 3rd BR/den, 6 new light fixtures, all pavers and roof recently cleaned. High impact hurricane windows plus hurricane shutters (slider) will keep you and your family safe and insurance/energy costs exceptionally low. Gated and secured on the banks of the Manatee River, Tidewater Preserve is a Master Boating Community that offers landscaping maintenance, Marina w/Boat Slips (based on availability), Port and Court Club, Tennis Complex, Canoe/Kayak Storage and Ramp, River Lodge, 2 HTD Pools, and State-of-the-Art Fitness Complex, along w/monthly calendared events, coordinated by an on-site activities director. Enjoy resort style care-free living in this most coveted-waterfront location, minutes from World Class Beaches and Shopping.
- MLS® #A4425961
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,977
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, FloodZone, Flood Insurance Required, Conservation Area, Flood Zone, Conservation, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning, Infinity
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market105
- Address915 Preservation St
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionTidewater Preserve Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeWagner Realty
Price Change History for 915 Preservation St, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4425961)
|Price Reduced||$369,900||$10,000 (2.63%)|
|Price Reduced (from $389,900)||$379,900||$10,000 (2.56%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 9:45am EDT.