6402 Lincoln Rd, Bradenton
BELOW ESTIMATED MARKET VALUE + $5000 towards closing costs. A unique, picturesque,private riverfront propert located on the Braden River.NO CDD,NO HOA.It is situated between 2 historic landmarks;JIGGS LANDING on Evers Reservoir and LINGER LODGE Restaurant on Braden River both a throwback of Old Florida.Situated on a cul-de-sac surrounded by preserve.Back patio and deck overlook the Braden River with mature landscaping.A place to sit out, relax, enjoy your morning coffee watching the wildlife, boats and kayaks go by; the perfect area for all your entertaining needs.This charming, light and airy home has 2 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms, dining room/office/den/or additional bedroom. Open living space with wood floors has vaulted ceilings,a wall of windows with wonderful views overlooking the river.The kitchen has granite counter tops with breakfast nook.Sip a cocktail and relax in the heated Swim Spa.Upgrades include a Kenetico Water Filtration System 2014,2 new A/C units 2016,new drainage pipes 2017,new shower in 2018,new slider balcony doors from both upstairs bedrooms in 2018. For peace of mind the property comes with a warranty on major home systems. PRICED to make your personal changes.Welcome to your relaxing lifestyle dream.Close to to I-75 and all the amenities offered close to Lakewood Ranch.Call GLENDA to make an appointment for your private viewing.Please view the TOUR 1, 3D tour of the property,Tour 2, aerial video showing breathtaking views of the river and reservoir located at top of the listing.
- MLS® #A4420228
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,833
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Under Building
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Satellite Dish, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market113
- Address6402 Lincoln Rd
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionMarineland Add
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeRealty Partners Llc
Price Change History for 6402 Lincoln Rd, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4420228)
|Price Reduced||$330,000||$3,000 (0.90%)|
|Price Reduced||$333,000||$16,500 (4.72%)|
|Price Reduced (from $375,500)||$349,500||$26,000 (6.92%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 24th, 2019 at 5:30am EDT.