1412 57th St E, Bradenton
Rarely available 2+- acres WEST of I-75. Located on Morgan Johnson Road, and zoned Agricultural, the possibilities are endless. This 4 bedroom 3 bath home needs your own personal touches but all the hard work has been done. The home has a new roof in 2014, a newer AC, and a new septic system. The property also features a beautiful large pond surrounded by oak trees that can be used for irrigation or your own tilapia farm. Call now to see this property and its potential!
- MLS® #A4420198
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,125
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected
- # of Garages2
- ViewIn County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Zoning Permits Horses, Greenbelt View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market89
- Address1412 57th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s)
- AppliancesRange, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Platinum Realty
Price Change History for 1412 57th St E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4420198)
|Price Reduced||$265,000||$4,000 (1.49%)|
|Price Reduced (from $279,000)||$269,000||$10,000 (3.58%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 1:00pm EDT.