6307 Stone River Rd #6307, Bradenton
PRICED TO SELL!!LOCATION!!LOCATION!!LOCATION!! Come enjoy the privacy and tranquility overlooking a pond at the end of the cul-de-sac. This 2 bedroom, DEN, 2 bath, 2 car garage villa has been updated with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, upgraded waterproof luxury vinyl planking laminate flooring throughout with the exceptions of the 2 bedrooms. New carpeting in bedrooms. A/C new 5/2018, hot water heater 2017, all hardware, ceiling fans & light fixtures new. Soft close maple cabinets with pullouts. Newly painted, Crown molding, spacious rooms, volume ceilings. Garage has a pull down to attic, shelving, fan and tub. An equity membership to Tara coveys with property. Mandatory membership fees of $421 mth, $60 mth food minimum, One Time Capital Contribution of $3500, annual fee of $695 to Tara Master Association which includes Comcast Cable TV, INTERNET, HBO, ESPN, Music and expansive channels. Quarterly association fee of $750 for total maintenance free living. Amenities includes an exercise facility with state of the art equipment, Har-Tru tennis courts, Clubhouse with fine dining and grill rm, lap pool with concession area, hot tub, driving range, putting green and a very active social membership. Centrally located with easy access to I-75, UTC mall, dining, a short drive to Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport, Ringling Museum and some of the most beautiful beaches Southwestern Florida has to offer including Siesta Key Beach. Come enjoy Florida's Country Club lifestyle here at Tara.
- MLS® #A4419884
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,526
- Year Built1994
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Golf Course, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- ParkingBath In Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market123
- Address6307 Stone River Rd #6307
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionTara Twelve Oaks
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential R.
Price Change History for 6307 Stone River Rd #6307, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4419884)
|Price Reduced||$199,900||$15,100 (7.02%)|
|Price Reduced (from $224,900)||$215,000||$9,900 (4.40%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 4:45am EDT.