7636 Harrington Ln, Bradenton
Welcome to the this Todd Johnston custom built Phoenix-H floor plan positioned on almost a half-acre lot, in the Sanctuary section of River Club, offering both privacy and serenity with majestic towering trees and large park-like greenbelt play area or for gardening. Enjoy private retreats in the extended screened paver lanai offering a large swimming pool with two covered entertaining areas and complete outdoor kitchen. This a true 4 bedroom 3.5 bath home offers formal living and separate dining room, den with entire wall of custom built-ins, large family room and second floor bonus/media room. Double glass front doors opens to a generous foyer leading to the formal dining and living room with sliding glass doors to the outdoors. Gourmet kitchen with wood cabinetry, center island, stainless steel appliances, thick granite counters, natural gas cooktop, separate dinette and flows to the generous sized family room with tile flooring and sliding doors to the pool area. The master suite offers a sitting area, two separate walk-in closets, private bath with large jetted tub, double vanities and walk-in shower. Two additional guest bedrooms, one of them is an ensuite and the other with close proximity to the 3rd full bathroom. Intricate details throughout including crown moldings, corner sliding doors, updated bathrooms, hardwood floors, large laundry room, ample storage, desirable southwestern lanai exposure and much more. River Club is a deed restricted golfing community with no CDD'S & low HOA fees. Enjoy!
- MLS® #A4419580
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,342
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Natural Gas Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Golf Carts OK, Sidewalk, Golf, Golf Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Near Golf Course, Greenbelt, Cul-de-sac, Pool View, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market209
- Address7636 Harrington Ln
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Club South Subphase V-b3
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Coffered Ceiling(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Gas Water Heater
- HeatingNatural Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams On The Water
Price Change History for 7636 Harrington Ln, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4419580)
|Price Reduced (from $585,000)||$575,000||$10,000 (1.71%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 27th, 2019 at 8:00am EDT.