603 63rd Ave W #g9, Bradenton
Well maintained double wide home in active 55+ community! This home is being sold partially furnished. There are laminate floors in most rooms. The large master bedroom has three closets which provides ample storage. The master bedroom also has en suite bath with walk-in shower. The second bedroom has a separate, rear access door and large closet. The second bathroom has tub/shower and is handicap accessible. The windowed Florida room is enclosed with an additional air conditioner. Extra long carport with storage shed including a washer and dryer. The living room, Florida room, and dining room windows were re-tinted this year. New water heater. Bayshore Windmill Village offers a clubhouse, library, pool and shuffleboard.
- MLS® #A4419484
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,008
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Pool
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Carport
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesStorage
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeWagner Realty
- Address603 63rd Ave W #g9
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Windmill Village Coop Or2137/66
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo
- AppliancesDryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesIn M/H Community
- Days on Market27
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 17th, 2018 at 1:59am EST.