915 Fairwaycove Ln #104, Bradenton
GROUND FLOOR! Turnkey furnished AND Home Warranty. This lovely condo has a covered, screened lanai with views of a pond, preserve AND golf course. With 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, a breakfast nook in the kitchen AND inside laundry, this condo has been tastefully furnished and is bright and clean, with new fans and light fixtures. Heritage Harbour has great resort-style amenities; a recreation center with fitness room, large community pool, library, tennis and volleyball courts, a dog park and pickle-ball, plus a vibrant social community with a full calendar of events. Another pool is just steps across the street from the condo. Just bring your swimmers! The community is great for walking and is bike friendly with cycle paths and a lake. Well managed and maintained with low fees. Close to I-75 for a quick commute to Sarasota or Tampa airports, close to shopping at UTC mall, Lakewood Ranch Main Street and more retail to come! Only a 16 mile straight run to the lovely beaches of Anna Maria Island. This could be your new winter retreat or your full-time retirement home. View the 3D Matterport walk through and feel right at home.
- MLS® #A4419427
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,104
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Listing OfficeTrend Realty
- Address915 Fairwaycove Ln #104
- SubdivisionStone Harbour Ii A Condo Or2108/2486
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market28
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 17th, 2018 at 2:30am EST.